UWC Maastricht is looking for guest families or housing, for students who can not go back home this upcoming summer break (due to reasons such as corona, no financial means or too dangerous in their home country).
Are you up for a cultural, informative and unforgettable experience? Would you like to offer one or more of our students an extra warm summer break? Open your doors for them! Sharing your home is a very special and great way to explore other cultures and create memories!
– We’re looking for people who can host students for 1 week or more, betweenFriday 15 July and Tuesday 6 September
– You can be at home during this period, but you don’t have to. Our students can also look after your house (and pets/plants) while you are on vacation
– Our students are between 16 and 19 years old
– You can welcome one or more students
– You can just keep to your own rhythm and let our students be as free as you want. Of course, this is the perfect opportunity to learn more about other cultures and countries! Our students appreciate it when you welcome them in your family and create new memories together.