UWC Maastricht recruits qualified and experienced staff from around the world who are committed to our school’s mission and vision.
Check out our vacancies! We look forward to your application.
Your application should meet the following requirements:
- It contains a full CV, motivation letter, copies of relevant diplomas, certificates and passport.
- Your application should be written in English, as we are working in an international environment.
- We encourage you to use the Europass Curriculum Vitae. This document helps to present your skills and qualifications effectively and clearly.
- It is an added value if you confirm (as far as relevant) in your motivation letter, which diplomas / degrees you hold that can qualify you to get the relevant recognition by the Dutch Government (via DUO).
- Your application must be send in via our website (not via email). Each vacancy offers this option.
- After the application deadline is expired, we make a shortlist.
- Next step is determining the suitability of the remaining candidates via online testing and screening, reference checks and interviews at our school or via Skype.
- In case you are invited for an interview for a teaching vacancy, you will have to complete upfront this Personal Information Form. The information is needed to assess whether your teaching qualifications will get the mandatory accreditation by the Dutch Government (by DUO).
Working for UWC Maastricht
As a foreign national working for our school you need (by law) to successfully complete the relevant application process for the work/residence permits and the recognition of your (teaching) diploma. All staff members have to provide a Dutch certificate of conduct. UWC Maastricht as your employer will help you with these application processes.
The remuneration for our Teaching staff in Primary is based on the Dutch CLA for Primary Education, and for our Teaching staff in Secondary on the Dutch CLA for Secondary Education.
If you have any questions, our HR Team is happy to help you! You can reach them via telephone +31 (0)43 2 410 410 or email.