UWC Maastricht recruits qualified and experienced staff from around the world who are committed to our school’s mission and vision.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and welcome applications from those who wish to join a community which is inclusive and which celebrates diversity. One of our strategic goals is to diversify our staff and we are especially keen to hear from people with different backgrounds and experiences to add to our community!
There are currently no vacancies. Please come back later.
Your application should meet the following requirements:
- It contains a full CV, motivation letter and copies of relevant diplomas.
- Your application should be written in English, as we are working in an international environment.
- We encourage you to use the Europass Curriculum Vitae. This document helps to present your skills and qualifications effectively and clearly.
- It is an added value if you confirm (as far as relevant) in your motivation letter, which diplomas / degrees you hold that can qualify you to get the relevant recognition by the Dutch Government (via DUO).
- Your application must be sent in via our website (not via email). Each vacancy offers this option.
- After the application deadline is expired, we make a shortlist.
- Next step is determining the suitability of the remaining candidates via online testing and screening, reference checks and interviews at our school or via Skype.
- In case you are invited for an interview for a teaching vacancy, we may ask you to complete a form to assess your teaching qualifications. This will get clarity on your chances to successfully conclude the mandatory accreditation by the Dutch Government (by DUO).
Working for UWC Maastricht
Working for UWC Maastricht means being part of a dynamic, welcoming team, with all staff united by a shared commitment to make education a force for peace and a sustainable future. Our colleagues come from all over the world and form a diverse body.
As a foreign national working for our school you need (by law) to successfully complete the relevant application process for the work/residence permits and the recognition of your (teaching) diploma. All staff members have to provide a Dutch certificate of conduct. UWC Maastricht as your employer will help you with these application processes.
The remuneration for our Teaching staff in Primary is based on the Dutch CLA for Primary Education, and for our Teaching staff in Secondary on the Dutch CLA for Secondary Education.
If you have any questions, our HR Team is happy to help you! You can reach them via telephone +31 (0)43 2 410 410 or email.