The cooperative aims to serve the public interest by providing education to students between 2-18 years. The cooperative is founded on the philosophy of the United World Colleges (UWC) and is independent of any religious, social or political orientation. “United World Colleges makes education a force to unite people, nations and cultures for peace and a sustainable future”.
(Vereniging United World College Maastricht in coöperatief verband met uitsluiting van aansprakelijkheid (U.A.))
The cooperation does this by:
- Recruiting, selecting and supervising students.
- Providing scholarships based on demonstrated need to UWC National Committee nominated residential students.
- The total operations of the UWC Maastricht Campus.
- Raising of capital, funds, grants and other financial support through various forms.
- The dissemination of the UWC philosophy.
6225 XP Maastricht
The cooperation is employing:
62 staff members (40 FTE)
Staff is market rewarded
Board UWC Maastricht
- Angelique Paulussen (Chair)
- Gabriël Zwart
- Monique van Roosmalen
- Frederique Six
The board of UWC Maastricht are volunteers who in accordance with the statutes receive no remuneration.
Annual Report 2019
Publication Obligation Educational Institutions ANBI 2020