UWC Maastricht is a state-subsidized Dutch International School, offering an English language education to over 800 students from 100+ nationalities.
Please note that there is limited availability left in Year 1 (5 yrs old),
Year 2 (6 yrs old) and Year 3 (7 yrs old).
UWC Maastricht Offers the Following Sections
Pre-Kindergarten (ages 3-4)
Primary School (ages 4-11)
Secondary School (ages 11-18)
In addition to our day student population, UWC Maastricht has a 2-year residential programme for students aged 16-18. Students who wish to be considered for a competitive scholarship to this programme should apply via the UWC National Committee selection process. Further information can be found at: uwc.org
If your country does not have a UWC National Committee or you are not living in your country of origin, you may qualify to apply to UWC Maastricht as a direct entry application. There are no scholarships available for direct entry students. For further information please contact the Admissions Team via email.
Initial questions can be directed to email@example.com
Parents and students are invited to schedule a visit to the school as part of the application process. At Secondary School level, the student is required to visit the school in person for a meeting including testing as part of the application procedure.
Who can Apply?
Admissions must be in line with the Dutch law on International Education. A student can apply if they qualify under one of the following conditions:
- The student is a foreign passport holder and one of the parents/guardian is temporarily employed in the Netherlands or border region.
- The student has the Dutch nationality but has been educated outside of the Netherlands for two years or longer because one of the parents/guardians has worked abroad.
- The student has the Dutch nationality but one of the parents/guardians will be employed outside of the Netherlands within the next two years and the student will accompany him/her.
- The student has the Dutch nationality and has attended Dutch schools but would like to undertake the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme.
We are required by law to review eligibility requirements upon entry and also upon change of curriculum programme between Pre-Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary divisions.
A complete application includes the following items for each student:
- Online application form.
- A copy of the photograph page of the student's passport and/or a copy of the student's visa with a date of entry stamp.
- An official copy of the student’s school reports from the last 2 academic years (translated into English).
- Copies of special needs reports/doctors reports if applicable (translated into English).
- Proof of date of arrival in the Netherlands and/or Residency registration details including BSN Number (only applicable for students living in the Netherlands) once this information is available.
- A visit to the school in person (compulsory for admissions Secondary) for a meeting including testing should be scheduled. Additionally, for DP students an interview (skype) with the Head of College is required.
- Proof of payment of non-refundable application fee of 600 Euro per student.
Please pay this fee by bank transfer to: United World College Maastricht.
Clearly marked ‘Application Fee’ with your child(ren)’s name.
BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS: UWC Maastricht