UWC Maastricht is looking for Guest Families or Housing
April 29, 2021
** WANTED: HOME STAY FAMILIES or HOUSING **
Students at UWC Maastricht come from all over the world. Many of them return to their home country for the summer holiday. However, due to various reasons some cannot go back. Because there are no flights due to corona restrictions, borders are closed, they don’t have the financial means to travel or because it’s too dangerous in their home country. That’s why we are looking for temporary guest families or housing!
Are you open for a cultural, informative and unforgettable experience? Would you like to offer one or more of our students an extra warm summer break? Open your doors for them!
– We are looking for families who are willing to open up their house for at least one week between Sunday 23 May and Tuesday 7 September 2021
– Of course we take the RIVM-/health advice very seriously and we are in close contact with the official authorities to prepare the students’ stay in the best possible way.
– You can be at home when the students are in your house, but this is not mandatory. Our students can also look after your house (and pets/plants) when you are on vacation!
– The students are between 16 and 19 years old
– You can host one or more students
– You can continue your daily routine and leave students as free as wanted. However, this is a great chance to get to know other cultures and countries! Our students will appreciate the opportunity you provide them to enjoy family time and the change of scenery.
Would you like to be a home stay family or are you looking for somebody to watch your house while you’re on vacation? Get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org