United Women ConferenceBook your tickets here!
We are looking forward to welcome you for our afternoon event about female empowerment, inclusive leadership, diversity and inclusion.
Joining the United Women Conference means investing in your personal development, engaging with an international network, connecting with future changemakers and supporting young girls to realise their ambitions via quality education. Check last year’s wrap up video to see why you would not want to miss this year’s edition!
The programme will allow for making new connections and gaining perspectives on female empowerment:
- Panel discussion
We can organize the United Women Conference thanks to the participation of several power women! Among them will be:
- Sofia Skrypnyk, Head of Equity, Inclusion & Human Rights at C&A. During the United Women Conference, will share insights on making Equity & Inclusion a lived reality
- Raisa Ghazi, acknowledged by Forbes as a leader in her field of coaching executives and also working as guest lecturer at Nyenrode Business University. On 6 October, she will talk about the foundations of a Women’s Leadership Strategy
- Leila Belkacem, who will talk about the impact of UWC. Leila, originating from Western-Sahara, is a UWC Maastricht alumna and now studying civil engineering at the University of Twente.
- Fernande van Tets worked for years as a Middle East correspondent from Beirut and for the United Nations from Syria, and published her experiences in her book: Four Seasons in Damascus. She will be our moderator for the event.
- Book your tickets here!
- Costs: €65. The proceeds of this conference directly go to UWC’s Scholarship Fund for girls from the Middle East and North-Africa to unlock their potential with a UWC education. The United Women Conference is part of our Female Empowerment Project.
- Date: Thursday 6 October 2022
- Location: UWC Maastricht, Discusworp 65
- Time: 15.00 – 20.00h
- More info via: email@example.com