- Registration for this year will start Monday 16th of September and will close at Monday 23rd of September.
- You will receive a copy of the registration form by email.
- The registration system automatically counts the number of registrations per club.
- When the club has reached the maximum number of participants the registration form will not be available anymore.
- Please think before you SEND! Your registration is binding and once registered you are committed to the club.
- In case of withdrawal of a student from a club, we will not refund you for the costs of classes that your child did not attend. We hire community club instructors based on your initial registration and therefore we have a financial obligation towards them, which is covered from the fees we invoice to you.
- A club may be withdrawn from the program if a minimum number of students do not register and the club is no longer financially viable.
- The reply e-mail once you have registered is the confirmation that your child is enrolled. If the club is already full you will not be able to enroll. However,if your child's club does not receive the minimum number of participants required then you will receive an e-mail from the community club coordinator after the registration has closed.
- Community Clubs Primary run from 3.00 – 4.00 pm
- Communnity Clubs Primary can also run from 4.00- 5.00 pm
- Community Clubs Secondary run from 4.00 – 5.00 pm
How to apply:
Please can parents use the electronic registration form to apply and the coordinator will process the requests.
If your child is not able to attend a club for whatever reason please let the class teacher, the primary director assistant and myself know as soon as you are able, so we can communicate this to the club leaders. This is particularly important for your child’s safety to ensure we know where everyone is at the end of the day.
When you sign up your child for a sports club it is required that your child is able to dress him/herself.
Please, read the Expectations and Guidelines carefully before completing the registration form.