Guidelines & Expectations
- The Clubs activities are optional and therefore school has no obligation to provide clubs for your child.
- There will be 2 rounds per year, and every round the finance department will send an invoice to the parents.
- Refunds will not be given if a Club is cancelled by the parents.
- The group size is determined by the group leader to ensure quality and safety.
- We will do our best to accommodate your requests. If the activity you have requested is not running you will be informed of this.
- Please note that the UWCM Music School is a separate organization. We are under no obligation to ensure that your child is accommodated if the Music Lesson is from 16:00 onwards.
- As soon as you have been informed of the Clubs for your child, please ensure that your child is aware of their clubs and commits to attending the clubs.
- After the deadline, end of registration no forms will be processed any more, as schedules need to be finalized.
- If during the round it appears that a club is not in the best interests of your child for social or emotional reasons, school has the right to take your child out of the club.
- It is important to realize that new students will be allowed to participate in Club the round after their arrival.
- When you sign up your child for a sports club it is required that your child is able to dress him/herself.
If you have not paid the previous round your request for will not be processed!
- Please look at the activities on offer and help your child to make his/her choices.
- Please fill in 1 Registration Form per student.
- If you withdraw your child from a club, you are expected to still pay for the remaining lessons for that round as the fees are based on the amount of children in a club to pay for the guest teacher.
By completing the Registration Form you are confirming that you are in agreement with these procedures, expectations and guidelines.