Guidelines & Expectations
- The Clubs activities are optional and therefore school has no obligation to provide clubs for your child.
- There will be 1 round for a full year of school and the finance department will send an invoice to the parents.
- Refunds will not be given if a Club is cancelled by the parents.
- The group size is determined by the group leader to ensure quality and safety.
- We will do our best to accommodate your requests. If the activity you have requested is not running you will be informed of this.
- Please note that the UWCM Music School is a separate organization. We are under no obligation to ensure that your child is accommodated if the Music Lesson is from 16:00 onwards.
- As soon as you have been informed of the Clubs for your child, please ensure that your child is aware of their clubs and commits to attending the clubs.
- After the deadline, end of registration no forms will be processed any more, as schedules need to be finalized.
- If during the round it appears that a club is not in the best interests of your child for social or emotional reasons, school has the right to take your child out of the club.
- It is important to realize that new students will be allowed to participate in Club the round after their arrival.
- When you sign up your child for a sports club it is required that your child is able to dress him/herself.
To simplify the administration around the clubs we have decided to charge a fixed price per club per year.This will be €315,- for the full year.
In this fixed price we have accounted for a standard number of cancelled clubs.
It goes without saying that we do our utmost to keep the cancelled clubs as limited as possible.
This means that if future lessons are to be cancelled, no refund will be given.
- Please be aware MYP 1-3 students have to register for the clubs as well.
Community Club Coordinator
- Please look at the activities on offer and help your child to make his/her choices.
- Please fill in 1 Registration Form per student.
- If you withdraw your child from a club, you are expected to still pay for the remaining lessons for that round as the fees are based on the amount of children in a club to pay for the guest teacher.
By completing the Registration Form you are confirming that you are in agreement with these procedures, expectations and guidelines.