UWC Maastricht is a fee paying state supported school within the Dutch Education system. The purpose of the school fee is to pay for facilities and services which are not typical of Dutch schools and are therefore not covered by the Government subsidy. These facilities are necessary to guarantee a high quality of education, including smaller class sizes, specialized teachers and staff, additional student support services and school events and projects. We depend on your financial contributions to create a school which serves the UWC mission to make education a force to unite people, nations and cultures for peace and a sustainable future in line with the UWC Maastricht school vision.
School Fee Regulations
1. By signing this form, the signatory undertakes to pay school fees for every student on this form.
Parents/guardians may apply to their employer or another third party with a request to bear the amount due.
The school fee will be set and approved by the School Board and communicated to the Division Council for advice on an annual basis.
2. This agreement is entered for the duration of attendance at UWC Maastricht unless terminated in writing by either party prior to the end of the school year.
3. A one month notice period is required and a “leavers form” must be submitted to the Admissions department. In absence of the one month notice period and/or completed form, fees will continue to be charged.
4. Signing this form via ticking the appropriate box is part of the admissions procedure and needs to be in place before a place is confirmed.
5. If the school fees of the previous year have not been paid in full, your student(s) will not be re-enrolled until the debt is cleared.