Step 1: Apply
The admissions procedure starts by contacting the admissions department at email@example.com and sending in all completed application forms and proof of payment of the non-refundable application fee. UWC Maastricht accepts applications up to one year before the expected starting date.
Step 2: Review
Only completed applications will be reviewed. The review process typically takes 4 weeks, if no additional documents are required. In the peak period of April-September, this process may take longer.
We aspire to be inclusive for all students; however our school has limited resources and therefore we review each application to determine if we can meet the needs of the individual student. Additional supporting documents may be required for students with special needs.
Students will be placed in year groups guided by the age-bands established by the Dutch Education law.
Step 3: Decision
An application may be accepted, refused, or a student may be offered a place on the waitlist.
Priority is given to:
- Re-enrolling current students.
- Siblings of current UWC Maastricht students whose completed applications have been received by 1 April for the following school year.
- Eligible children of UWC Maastricht staff.
- Students who are guaranteed by stakeholder financial support.
- Internationally mobile families whose students do not have local educational options due to language or residency.
- Official placement offers are communicated via email indicating a start date. Placement offers need to be accepted within 10 days of receipt by email confirmation. After this agreement, a later starting date will result in full payment of all days not attended, OR being placed on the waiting list.
Step 4: Enrolment
Once the family has accepted the placement offer, they will need to submit a 500 Euro down payment (per family) to hold the space. An Administrative details form will have to be completed to arrange for tuition payment.